The conference theme is, “Disability Inclusiveness: Demand and Supply Approaches to Employment Opportunities”. The Conference will bring together decision maker, parents, HR practitioner, entrepreneurs, trade unions, youth, development partners and civil society organizations on a discourse on the improvement of employment for youths with disabilities.
The Sub-Themes are:-
- Building Demand
- Building Supply
- Assistive Technologies and Disability Friendly ICT environment
- Reasonable accommodations
Submit Abstract Here:
Submission is open.
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Prior to submission of the full paper, Authors will be required to submit an Abstract. Abstracts should be in English not exceeding 300 words including, title, author (s) details, and keywords, typed in Times New Roman, font size 12, single line spacing and APA style referencing.
- Abstract submission: 29th August-19th October 2018
- Notification of Abstract acceptance: 22nd October 2018
- Full paper submission (Max,15 pages) and Slides: 26th October 2018
- Conference dates: 29th-30th November 2018
NB: Only papers submitted online (website or email) will be considered.
Presentation formats shall be oral and workshops presentations.